Monday, March 29, 2010

Trying To Play Catch-Up

WOW! Time is flying by and I am SO far behind!
The girls have been very busy. Jaden is taking ballet again, and loving every minute of it. Addie just started a "Big Girl" gymnastics class two weeks ago. Addie really wants to start tumbling like the big girls.

Santa brought the girls a trampoline for Christmas. Once the snow finally melted Collin was able to put the trampoline together. Now the girls jump on it as much as they can!

The girls L-O-V-E-D all the snow we received on Christmas Eve! I loved the great pictures I got of the girls playing in the snow on Christmas Day!




The girls also walked their Mom down the aisle when Paula married Collin on March 6th. The girls were very excited to get to dress up! I think they both looked very pretty. I personally had to hold back a few tears as they walked their mommy down the aisle.

Now we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the girl's baby brother. Both of the girls are so excited to meet their brother. I know Paula and Collin are ready for the new addition to get here. His Aunt Niece can not wait!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

So glad to see you have finally gotten caught up. I was afraid you would not blog again until the "boy" was here and the girls were grown and walking down the aisle themselves!!!