Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer....

This weekend brings another summer to an end. This has been a very good summer for our family. I think the person who has enjoyed it the most has been Jaden. She has grown up so much this summer.


I am going to miss seeing this on the weekends. Jaden loves being in the water at the lake!



She has also really learned the great art of the "I am not going to smile while you take my picture...I will just make a silly face" pose!



Jaden could just swim around in the water for hours.



This last picture is my absolute favorite of the whole entire summer! I have been trying to get Jaden to jump off the back layout area on Papa's Boat. Last Sunday afternoon I told her I would give her $5.00 if she would jump with me. Papa told her he would also give her $5.00 if she would jump.

At first she said no, but then out of nowhere she says to me,

"I think I will jump. Will you watch me?"

I said..."Not only will I watch, I will take a picture of you jumping."

This was the first time she jumped. After this she only jumped about 10 more times!



Jaden, I am so proud of you for facing your fear and jumping. You are growing up way too fast for your Aunt Niece.

I love you my kindergarten girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this has been a good summer. Knowing I can look back on your blog will help keep it going longer. I love looking at pictures of Jaden/Kindergarten girl and Addie/Pattie and remembering.