Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Years Ago...

6 Years Ago...11:23 am

Jaden Danielle Creger made her entrance into this world.

I thought this day would never get here. The first time I saw her was through the nursery window at the hospital. It was two hours before we got to see her up-close.

I knew from that moment that this is one special girl!


The very first picture I took of Jaden...

6 months old...


working on her make-up...


This little angel at her first Czech Festival Parade...who then threw a fit and got to go home before enjoying the Czech Festival itself!


Jaden is a HUGE animal lover. She says she wants to be a Vet/Zookeeper when she grows up.

I told her she will have to go to OSU to be a vet...she says she will make her daddy mad if she goes to OSU. She is still considering her college choices...


The little girl who went through a period where she jumped off any object she could find...
mostly just to scare her Nanny!


The greatest Big Sister to Addison


A constant source of laughter...and messy faces!


The proud "sister" of two "brothers", their yellow labs Hoss and Dakota, and
her "sister" AJ, the boston terrier the girls received for Christmas last year



Jaden - your Aunt Niece never imagined that six years would fly by so fast. You are growing up way too fast. Just yesterday you were 6 lbs 9 oz and only 21 1/4 inches long. Now you are 6 years old, and you are going to be a lot taller than me before you know it.
You love to sing at the top of your lungs...and you don't care who hears you
You are sometimes annoyed by Addie...but are the first to come to her rescue
You make me laugh...especially when I am trying to be serious

I love you Jaden...




1 comment:

Mandy said...

That was a really sweet post and I agree, six years flies by so fast!