Monday, November 17, 2008

Jaden's 6th Birthday Party

Jaden's Birthday is not until Tuesday, but she had her party on Sunday afternoon. Jaden had her party at Dynamo Gymnastics and Play Zone. The girls are lucky because Paula's friend Shannon and her husband Dennis own the gym. They pretty much have the run of the whole gym and both take a gymnastics class here once a week.


Jaden and her friends started out playing in the gym, jumping on the trampoline, hanging on the bars, and the activity of choice...swinging on the rope and falling into the foam pit!


All the kids took turns beating this pinata...

They all enjoyed playing in the Play Zone too. All the kids love these slides. The Red One in the middle is the "fast slide". Jaden did ask her Aunt Niece to go down the slides with her once.

Of course I couldn't tell her no, it is her birthday!

Addie loves these slides!




And finally a picture of the Birthday Girl. I took this while everyone was singing to her. She was cracking me up. She was looking at all of her friends as they sang, and then she saw me with my camera. She gave me time to take some really good pictures. It has only taken six long years...but I think she is finally trained. If she would give me good pictures the camera would go away much faster!


I asked her last night if she had a good time at her party. She told me it was her favorite birthday so far!

I hope you had a great day...

No comments: