Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

I think the girls really enjoyed this 4th of July! It was really fun, if I do say so myself.


Papa's New Boat! We are all very happy about this purchase!

Jaden and her sparkler! She really enjoyed the Fireworks.

Addie, well...not so much! She doesn't care for loud noises.

My Blue-Eyed Lake Babies!


Jaden


Jaden and Mommy


Addie and Mommy


Addie messing around on Uncle Billy's Boat


I think we all had fun, except for maybe Paula and her toothache. But after a quick trip to the dentist back in OKC on Saturday her weekend was better.


Jaden and I went fishing while Nanny and Paula drove back from OKC.


Of course Jaden caught three fish......and Aunt Niece caught none!


Paula and Jake took the girls to Eufaula Sunday-Tuesday. Jaden tells me she caught two catfish, and that her daddy caught a bunch of fish.



Until next time.......

No comments: