Friday, July 11, 2008

All About Addie!

Since I posted about Jaden yesterday, today is going to be all about Addie!



Addie is so funny and opinionated all at the same time! It is very common to hear her say "Well..." followed by what she thinks. Her latest new word is "Actually...". She may only be 3, but she thinks she is older.


Addie on her 3rd Birthday! I actually got her to look at the camera for once...

This may be one of my favorite pictures of Addie. If you really want to see what Addie is thinking or feeling, just look into her eyes.

Just hangin' out at a T-Ball Game

Wearing Jaden's Helmet. Addie says she wants to be a T-Ball Girl too....

Niece...can I wear your sunglasses?

Aunt Niece: "Addie, did you blow that bubble all by yourself?"

Addie: "Yes.."

Aunt Niece: "Did Mommy help you?"

Addie: giggles....."Yes!"

Having a piece of her Birthday Cake

Love you Addie Pattie!




2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so glad that you started this blog, now I can keep up with the girls, my they are getting big! Tell everyone I said hi!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm disappointed. I thought you'd be much more devoted than this. Every day, I look forward to new info/pics. But no. Nothing. Thank goodness I have the next best thing. Love, Paula