Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Addie's Swimming Lessons

Now it is Addie's turn on the blog.
She also took swimming lessons at the Mustang Pool. She is very comfortable in the water... as long as she can keep her head above water. She will go underwater if someone is holding her in Nanny and Papa's pool. The lake is another subject all together. Addie says "it is too scary down there..." about going underwater in the lake!
OK Addie.... it's your turn!
Unlike Jaden, Addie is not as excited about going underwater! Now jumping up and down in the water... Addie is an expert at that.

A little "Alligator Crawl". Addie told me later that this was her favorite part of swimming lessons. I asked her why, and she said "because I get to show my alligator teeth!" I think she just likes to make silly faces.
Great Job Addie Pattie!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Great post! I love seeing pics of the girls. They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those ARE the cutest kids I've ever seen! Ha ha.